Thursday, March 14, 2019

Content Management Systems (CMS)

The purpose of this assignment was too start creating our website by adding the customers logo and copyright information. This way we have the foundation to finish creating the site for our fictitious customer.

Website


  • Why did you choose that particular platform? The main reason I choose this platform is that I use it for PTO. So I know even though it can be difficult to work with, there are short cuts to change things around. For example you can take a website and then turn the main page into a blog and still keep other pages.
  • Have you used it before? If so, what was your experience? I kind of answered this in the first question, I use it often for PTO.
  • Why did you choose that particular template/theme? I choose this one because I wanted simple and clean. You should not have to search around to find anything.
  • What features will you leverage to meet the business needs of your fictitious client? Even though I picked a template I still have the option to do editing. I can add and take away features that are not working for me.
  • Have you used any CMS that you would NOT recommend? Why? I have used Wix before, and while I loved it links expire. I like to use my school work where possible in the day to day world.


No comments:

Post a Comment