Tuesday, October 20, 2015

DVA: RISE Peer Feedback



Reflect
The first thing I want to say is I love your daughter’s confidence in herself. The dialogue really adds the perfect element for the video. The music went well with the video as well. I also enjoy where you added more of the warmth effect when moving the camera from the sky to your daughter. Made me realize I could of possible played with for of the effects in my own video.

Inquire
Was there anything you wished you could have changed more? Did you adjust the volume to the music before applying it?

Suggest
The only thing I can think of to suggest is editing the music. I love the music but in order to hear it I had to turn the volume up pretty high. For the most part I really enjoyed your project and always enjoy reviewing them.

Elevate
Perhaps you could use the warp stabilizer to balance out the beginning of the video like you did the end. As the camera is moving it is a little shaky as well. Maybe even use the blur effect on the scene where she is walking up to the school. Make her the main focus of the scene. 

As always it is a pleasure to review your work, I cannot wait to see more of your future assignments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment