Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Content Strategy

The importance of this activity is to teach us the importance of content strategy and why we need to us it and how. Creating the correct message with designs.

Three points of interest from this lesson was the four focus, it was a good way to organize yourself from the beginning. The second was the content audit, visually seeing a way to audit this and how to figure out what you need to work with gets you going in the right direction. Last is defining your audience, this is something I know that I personally make to wide of a variety at times.

I would like to know more about developing personas. I usually have difficulty developing my audience and what people in those audience will be like or how the project will be used by them. I have a tendency to make it too wide and think all personas will get the exact same information when that is not necessarily true.

This information will help us by creating our content strategy and organizing what we need to work on this month. This would have been a great video to see before doing the Remy’s Food Truck assignment in a previous class.

No comments:

Post a Comment