Wednesday, February 24, 2016

RISE Portfolio Feedback

I had the pleasure of  reviewing Malikah Frederick's portfolio site.

REFLECT

    Over all I love this layout. The color is calming and not overpowering. I love having the video at the end of the page.

INQUIRE

    Did you consider putting your name towards the top of the page? Also do you plan of adding content to the circle at the bottom or do you plan n getting rid of the?

SUGGEST

I would suggest adding your name towards the top of the page so people do not have to search for it. I would also suggest using the same font for the titles in the same cases.

ELEVATE

    Perhaps you could add your descriptive line under your picture above your picture with your name. Give people an exact idea who you are before they even need to scroll. Also the circles at the bottom could be great for showcasing some of your work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment