Friday, February 12, 2016

Content Management Systems (CMS)

Website

Why did you choose that particular platform?
 This was the second site I looked at and as I was looking I realized that this has the user easy features I wanted.

Have you used it before? If so, what was your experience?
No I have not used this site before, but I do see myself using it again.

Why did you choose that particular template/theme?
If you are advertising fresh seafood why not show the sea, then. I liked the classic look to the site and to the picture.

What features will you leverage to meet the business needs of your fictitious client?
This site is very easy to manipulate and change to what I need so it will be easy to add the information and pictures needed to meet what I recommended.

Have you used any CMS that you would NOT recommend? Why?
I first started trying to use Adobe Muse, while I think this one would have been great I think some experience is needed before using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment