Monday, February 22, 2016

Portfolio Site

Portfolio Site


Are you proud of what you created here? Why?

I was kind of rushed but I am pretty satisfied with what I have starting.

    Do you understand how you'll leverage this site moving forward? Explain.

Yes, I do understand how I’ll leverage this site moving forward.

    What area of your portfolio site do you feel is the strongest? Why?

The mission statement part of the site is the strongest part of the site. It gives an extra guarantee.

    What area do you feel needs the most work? Why?

The whole site still needs work; I need to add more personal detail.

    What are 3 goals you'd like to set for yourself when revisiting this site in upcoming portfolio courses?

To add some of my actual work, to feel comfortable sharing the site, and to give it more of a completed feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment