Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Week 1 Practice: Start a Blog & Tell a Story


Before I started the MCBS Program I was managing a Great Clips in Columbus, Ohio and wondering what was next. I had always thought I wanted to move up into corporate, but for a decent job you need a degree. But then my husband started at Full Sail University in Game Design, and that gave me a first hand look at what the courses were set up like. Because of that I actually realized that Full Sail’s online option was something that could fit into my schedule. Because of that I started looking around at what courses were offered online that peaked my interest, because I really did not know what I was looking for or what I really wanted to do.
Because of that it made for a lot of researching until I found the right course. Until finally I found the MCBS program, and it interested me because not only will it lead to a new career option after school but I can also use it at my current job now. And ever since I decided to pursue my passion for media and I am enjoying the journey along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrea! We were in Intro to Communications last month. Looking forward to working with you again.

    ReplyDelete