Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Week 4 Reflection: RISE Peer Feedback





Hello Sean, I had the pleasure of reviewing another one of your assignments. I like how honest you were with your story. Another thing I really found inspiring was your willingness to find a job you do not like just so that you could make money. Even though jobs like that did not work out for you, sometimes people forget that income is income. I do wonder though did you consider using more personal images? Or even using creative commons images? Perhaps you should consider this when revising your project. A good about of your images have “Shutterstock” across them, which leads me to believe these images are actually copyrighted. The direction of career we all are going for is going to require more images we personally take. For the most part everything was great, images told the story. Only other suggesting I could make would be to show more emotion in your voice, I know this can be hard to do but it could help with the story more. Hopefully you found some of this useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment