Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 3 Project: Digital Storytelling with Mobile Devices Challenge




Description of what we used:
 Giovanni used Trello and a
couple Google Docs to create our workspace. Dallesandra used a Galaxy Tab 4 to
take pictures. We also used Gmail to communicate, and for Dallesandra to send
Andrea the pictures. Andrea downloaded the pictures from Gmail to her phone a
Samsung Galaxy S5. On the Galaxy S5 Andrea created the video using Viva Video
app.

My Reflection:
My role on the team was video editor; I put
all the images Dallesandra took into our group video. I made sure to keep daily
contact with everyone, and give my ideas when I could. The surprise of this
challenge was exactly how hard it is to create a video using a mobile phone. I
will not take my computer for granted every again. I am proud that I was able
to get something put together and to add a song into it. Original Dallesandra
had created a song for our video but it had not sent properly and with the time
restraint I decided to just go ahead myself and add one. This was a challenge
overall but I did learn even though I thought this would be impossible I was
able to do it. I do wish all team members had participated though; I think it
would have been a lot easier having all four members working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment